These websites can help connect you to information to help keep your family strong.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Provides health and wellness information for families with Spanish options available on the site.
- Ask Dr. Sears
Advice on all aspects of caring for infants and children.
- Born Learning
Information for parents and caregivers on early childhood learning and development with Spanish options available on the site.
- Early Childhood Chicago
Searchable web map helps parents in the Chicago area find Head Start, PreK and other childcare near their home or job.
- Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center
The Family Matters PTIC can assist you to learn about early intervention services for children from birth to three years of age, can inform you about special education services for school aged children, can help with transition issues for students who will be leaving the educational system and are preparing for the world of work, adult services or college, and can provide information about resources, best practices, specific disabilities, parent to parent connections, and training opportunities and conferences.
- Fussy Baby Network
There is no quick fix, but there is help. From a simple call to their warmline, to an individual home visit or an afternoon attending a group with other parents and a Fussy Baby specialist, the Fussy Baby Team will work with you and support your family in finding more ways to soothe, care for and enjoy your baby.
- Illinois Early Learning Project
Illinois Early Learning Project offers tips sheets for parents in multiple languages. They also have an extensive web resource section.
- Illinois EI Clearinghouse
The Illinois Early Childhood Intervention Clearinghouse, funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services, has been providing library and information services on early intervention issue. Their mission is to make available state-of-the-art library and information resources related to early childhood intervention to the citizens of Illinois.
- Illinois Head Start Association
Website has all of the latest news and information on Head Start programs in Illinois and provides a list of Head Start Programs in Illinois from a-z.
- Illinois Network of Childcare Resource and Referral Agencies
(INCCRRA)This website can connect you with your local child care resource and referral in order to find high quality childcare in your area.
- Illinois Parents
IllinoisParents.org is the information link for Illinois families! We 're working to link parents directly to local programs, services, and community agencies- and to help parents find information on raising and educating their children!
- Keep Kids Healthy
A pediatrician's guide to your child 's health and safety.
- Parenting 24/7
Parenting 24/7 is a "one-stop" source of news, information, and advice on parenting and family life from University of Illinois Extension. Designed for parents and grandparents of children from birth through the teens, it provides feature articles with research-based information, video clips of parents and experts, breaking news and commentary, newsletters, and recommendations to the best parenting resources on the web.
- Parents Anonymous Illinois / Illinois Parents Care and Share Support Group
Find out where Parents Anonymous Support Groups in Illinois are.
- Zero to Three
Information on early childhood development for parents and professionals
Love Is Not Enough is an initiative of Strengthening Families Through Early Care and Education Illinois with over 40 partner agencies and organizations that are working to support children and parents in keeping families strong. Visit our partner websites to learn how they are working to support families.
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services(Convener)
- Action for Children
- Carole Robertson Center for Learning
- Center for the Study of Social Policy
- Chapin Hall Center for Children at the University of Chicago
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago Department of Children and Youth Services
- Chicago Safe Start/Department of Public Health
- Chicago Metro AEYC
- Chicago Metropolis 2020
- Chicago Public Schools Childcare Network of Evanston
- Child Care Resource and Referral Agency at John Logan Community College
- Children's Home + Aid
- Crittenton Centers
- El Valor
- Erikson Institute
- Illinois Association for Family Child Care
- Illinois Center for Violence Prevention
- Illinois Childhood Trauma Coalition
- Illinois Children’s Mental Health Partnership
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Family Partnership Network
- Illinois Head Start Association
- Illinois Network of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois Violence Prevention Authority
- McCormick Tribune Foundation
- Metropolitan Chicago Information Center
- Midwest Learning Center for Family Support, Family Focus, Inc.
- Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Partnership for Quality Child Care
- Prevent Child Abuse Illinois
- Tom Thumb Community Child Care Center
- University of Illinois Extension
- Voices for Illinois Children